Wednesday 7 January 2009

I thought what I'd do was, I'd become one of those bloggers

Hello internet!

I'm not entirely sure where I'm going to go with this entry, let alone the blog itself, so I figured it'd be easiest to start with an introduction.
My name is Peter, most of my hobbies are to do with videogames, comics (I'm counting manga in there, they're pretty much the same thing anyway), movies and toys. I also like giant robots and maids.

So, this blog. The plan is to mostly focus on the aforementioned hobbies, as well as featuring whatever I consider to be cool, which I admit is vague, but it works. It's probably safe to say this will mostly have reviews, recommendations, things like that. Depends on what I can think of mostly.

Will it be any good? Hard to say. Will it even be worth reading? Even harder to say.
Regardless, I shall give it a try! On the remote chance that you enjoy it, then I shall consider it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment