Wednesday 11 November 2009

A return to Minegarde, Sinnoh and blogging.



It's all been a bit silent on here recently, with good reason, but the few readers I have can rest assured, this blog remains active! It's mostly a combo of working a lot at university and having less time to play games. Either of those could be argued as positive things, but that's for another time! Another factor is that I've not been playing anything that's new to me lately. So, you may wonder, what prompted this update? Well, I've been playing old games!

Firstly, an old favourite, Monster Hunter! Having met a few people at university who are into it, I've been attempting some quests with players new and old. I also managed to complete my second set of armour! An occasion that's all too rare for me, I'm often in a mix-matched set of whatever I can get my hands on. So, I'm now kitted out in a rather lovely set of Tigrex armour. Despite the better gear though, Kushala Daora is still a major issue for me. It seems to be my Everest.

Secondly, Pokemon Diamond! The amount of people I've met who are fans of this is pretty staggering, especially as I hardly knew a single person in my hometown who actually played it. It's been really good though, I've rediscovered just how good it is, training up new Pokemon and refining my current team. It's a lot better than I remember, which I assume is to do with the multiplayer aspect of it. Another aspect is that I've not bothered with a lot of the more recent Pokemon before, so I've been paying some attention to those. As a result, I've become quite a fan of Croagunk, he's a pretty awesome looking dude.

So, unfortunately this is a brief update. But what's to expect afterwards? I've got a few things in mind, almost entirely themed around games and figures, but there may be some new things I'll branch out into. Potentially a few new games on the way at some point as well, so there will be updates, I just can't assign myself to a routine at the moment. Expect things to be even more sporadic on here!

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment