Wednesday 2 December 2009

The Velvet Room



Quite often, I find myself trawling around the internet for merchandise related to things that I like. It's one of the many productive ways I spend my free time. Every now and then, I learn of something that's completely passed me by and is, by that time, old news.

Which is just what happened a couple of days ago! I recently learnt of a second concert for live renditions of music from Persona. The first event was something I was completely unaware of until now. Having listened to some of the music though, I actually really like how it's done. Live music isn't something I'm particularly keen on, with a few exceptions. I guess part of it is the novelty of a different version of a song I'm already keen on.

Regardless, I'd be tempted to try and get a hold of the music from this second concert. There's a DVD of the first one floating around, which is somewhat pricey (admittedly I don't know what sort of price live concert DVDs go for), but I could be tempted.



No comments:

Post a Comment