Wednesday 16 December 2009

Inazuma!



Well, it's one of those rare occasions I'm thankful towards the World Cup it seems. It might even be the first occasion. Inazuma Eleven has been confirmed for a release outside of Japan at long last! Perhaps more surprisingly, it's been announced for Europe before the US.

I've been interested in Inazuma Eleven for a while. It's a football RPG by Level 5, who I'm finding myself increasingly impressed with every time I get around to playing one of their games. As it's for the DS, the touch screen is obviously involved in some way, but from the footage I've seen it looks as if it'll work rather well, rather than feeling somewhat fiddly.

Furthermore, the anime is going to be aired in Europe. Doubt it'll reach terrestrial, but regardless, I'm pretty interested in the prospect of both of these reaching Europe! I assume football games have changed a while since I last played one as well, which was all the way back in 2000, which was almost purely for the career mode in ISS. Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment