Monday 15 June 2009

Everyday hunting life!

I'm really quite impressed with how Capcom are pushing Monster Hunter in places other than Japan at the moment. Sure, lots of games get advertised, some with a lot more effort than others, but seeing as they're only now getting around to it with the expanded version of the second portable game, then it's better late than never. Almost seems like a novelty.




It's a bit more than I'm used to with demo discs. Last time I saw one, it was just in a plastic case and that was it. Instead, this has four discs, along with control scheme descriptions in multiple languages and how to enable the multiplayer. I've no idea how popular Monster Hunter is in mainland Europe, but it would appear Capcom are going to try and get it running there too.




I haven't actually tried the demo yet. I'm hoping it'll feature some decent solo content as that's all I'll probably be able to make use of. Regardless, I'm looking forward to what Capcom might do with the series next. But seeing as there's the Wii title on the way along with a gathering hall in London starting up next month, I'm somewhat intrigued to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment